Thursday, June 23, 2016

#Throwback Thursday June 23rd



I am linking up with Anna from Creative Teacher Resources today! We're looking back at some of our favorite blog posts and sharing with you!

This week I'm sharing one of my favorite posts because the subject is near and dear to my heart - having a self running classroom. When you let your students run the daily business of your classroom - you empower them in so many ways and give yourself time to do that important thing called teaching! So, if you are interested in freeing up your time and giving your kiddos confidence and responsibility - check out my post here!


                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't forget to go back to Creative Teacher Resources and check out the other #Throwback Thursday posts!

No comments: