Saturday, September 12, 2015

#Third Grade Tribe Dollar Deals on TPT - This Weekend Only!!



Did you know that if you type #thirdgradetribe into the search bar on TPT, you will see a whole bunch of dollar deals?  Yep, that's right! This weekend only, lots and lots of third grade TPT Sellers are offering dollar deals on Teachers Pay Teachers.  All you have to do is search using our hashtag - #thirdgradetribe!

So, what am I offering??? All three of my True or False - Prove It Math Centers are only $1.00!  So, third grade teachers, aren't you getting ready to start teaching multiplication? I have a center for that. 



Multiplication True or False? Prove It!

Then around Thanksgiving, it will be fraction time - I have a center for that. 



Finally, January or so comes the dreaded Elapsed Time. Guess what?  I have a center for that.




The best part is that my centers include constructed response through error analysis which takes our little mathematicians into higher thinking territory. All for $1.00!

I am also offering my Florida Teacher buddies, the Florida LAFS and MAFS Standards Checklists. 


Florida LAFS Standards Checklist
Florida MAFS Standards Checklist

Don't forget! Just use #thirdgradetribe to find all the amazing dollar deals...but hurry! Cause the sale is this weekend only!

>>>> Make sure you leave feedback for the TPT sellers! You receive TPT credits and they love to see what you think about their products.


No comments: