Tuesday, May 5, 2015

#TEACHERS HELPING TEACHERS





One of the things that I love about Teachers Pay Teachers is just that. Teachers supporting each other in the classroom by offering reasonable, effective classroom resources.  I'm a seller and a buyer, like most teachers on the site.  I appreciate the hard work that goes into a resource and the ease of just buying that one item that is perfect for my needs right when I need it. 

In honor of Teacher Appreciation Week, TPT is offering an extra 10% discount on top of the 20% most shopowners are offering today and tomorrow only.  So, check it out and get those time-saving, perfect resources you will need next school year.  In turn, you will do yourself a favor by planning ahead and avoiding the beginning of the school year time crunch.



My entire store is on sale, so take a peek!  






Happy Shopping and Thank You 
for all that you do!





No comments: