Saturday, March 21, 2015

Super Hero Math Challenge for Test Prep





Hi Friends!

I haven't written a blog post in a month!  As most of you know, it is the busiest time of the year next to the first month of school.  Test Prep....Crunch time...OMG they're not ready time...right? So, I have been so busy trying to get my students ready and too mentally exhausted each day to do much after hours.

HOWEVER - last weekend I was trying to figure out how to get my kiddos excited about math test prep and I came up with the idea of a SuperHero Math Challenge using the Avengers theme, a few poker chips, and of course candy!


I used this theme all week and it was a huge success!  I think they learned more this week than all year - is that possible?  Anyway, my principal and her boss loved it and gave me huge compliments when they saw it in action.  Sooooo, if you need something quick and easy to get your kiddos prepped and ready for the BIG TEST - try this theme.  The most important thing you need is enthusiasm, so play it up!




If you are interested - here is the link to my Super Heroes Math Challenge Pack on Teachers Pay Teachers>>>>>>>>>>SUPERHERO MATH CHALLENGE



Rissa

No comments: