Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Thrifty Thursday Sale - 20% Off

Since tomorrow is Thursday, I'm throwing a 20% off sale on my entire Teacher Pay Teacher store!   

Here are a few of my biggest sellers -

Fluency Pack #1 Start with Basic Blends and Syllables
This resource is perfect for those struggling decoders.  With repetitive practice, they will show improvement in no time.
Fluency Pack #2 Phrases
After they master their blends and syllables, help
 them put it together in short Fry phrases.
Fluency Pack #3 Pyramid Sentences
Let them show off their much improved fluency by practicing
with Pyramid sentences.  Students LOVE to practice these!
Wonderful Word Wall Words Pack
A complete word wall perfect
 for 2nd or 3rd grade.



It's the perfect time to stock up on the basic resources that will help you move those struggling readers along. Just click on my TPT link and save BIG time on my Thrifty Thursday Sale!

No comments: