Sunday, August 31, 2014

Football and Teaching - A Crazy Fan's Coping Strategies


    Anyone who knows me knows I am a HUGE Florida State Seminole fan. With that being said, I am also a nail biting, pacing, nervous spectator when they are playing - especially when they play scary - like last night.  (If you are not a football fan, just skip this part!) Last night - yikes! They won 37-31, but it was an ugly win. Anyway, my current coping strategy is to multi-task by zipping around on my I-Pad which has led to most of my accidental discoveries, like Schoolgirl Style, Teachers Pay Teachers and so on. Well, thank you FSU Seminoles for your performance because I found the most amazing website and I have to share it with you!

   The Curriculum Corner has the most resources for teachers I have ever seen and it's all in one place and it's FREE, yes I said FREE!  Every kind of organizational tool I have thought about, but never took the time to make.... lesson plan templates, small group, centers planning, progress monitoring, Common Core resources and on and on. You can be that highly effective teacher you've always wanted to be without sacrificing all of your free time - so check it out. 

http://www.thecurriculumcorner.com/

    You can thank the Florida State Seminoles later....but personally I don't want another game like that one. Go Noles!




No comments: