Sunday, August 24, 2014

Fluency Bundle Pack - 308 Flashcards in ONE Resource!



Amazingly, I survived the first week of school! Super tired, achy feet, brain whirling, but I survived. A principal I used to work for said a teacher's day is like keeping multiple plates spinning in the air and not dropping any. So true, isn't it?

As I was thinking about getting my reading group materials organized for the school year, I realized that I wanted everything ready at the beginning. I don't want to get going, then suddenly realize I need some major resource for my struggling readers that I don't have available. The days and evenings are too busy to be creating new resources. So, I bundled my 3 separate Fluency Packs into one BIG pack on Teachers Pay Teachers so you can get your resources together at the beginning of the school year. The bundle pack includes 236 phonics/syllable flashcards, 56 common phrase flashcards, and 16 pyramid sentence flashcards. Separately, these resources are priced at $18.00, but my bundle pack is only $15.00.  So, if you're like me and need this resource now, it's a great bargain. Check it out - my link is on the side of the page.

Now, go soak your feet, cause tomorrow it starts again!

No comments: