Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Privacy Please!

Have you ever looked for privacy screens at the teacher supply stores or online? WOWIE WOW WOW!  SO expensive! I have never been able to part with the $$$ just for this one classroom necessity.  So, I made my own.  The first set that I made were okay, but now that I am re-decorating my classroom this school year - I needed something that would have the nautical theme I need. 





As I mentioned in an earlier post, I am using the Nautical Monogram decor from Schoolgirl Style for my classroom.  The color scheme is navy blue and green, so I bought green file folders for about $11.00 (for 100) at Office Depot.  I used a nautical flag template and inserted the text for each side of the folder, glued them on, and laminated the folder.



Aren't they cute and awesome and perfect?  They work perfectly for when little eyes need to stay on their own paper and they are pretty much indestructible.  

2 comments:

Tricia said...

Is this template on teachers pay teachers. I would love to use it in my classroom.

Rissa Hanneken said...

The flag template came from the Preppie Nautical collection from Schoolgirl Style, then I added the text to it. You could use any of the really popular flags available from her or possibly try googling it. Thanks for asking!